TOP 1: Campus life, around 60%Under this category, academic-related, 33%; daily life, 20%; volunteer work, 7%.
Q: What is the biggest challenge for university students and why?
In my opinion, homesickness poses major challenges to university students. The reasons why it is experienced so commonly are as follows. First, starting a brand-new life at college naturally...
TOP 2: Personal opinion, around 15%these type of speaking question topics are the most frequent ones.
Q: Some university students choose to take difficult classes even if they know they mig
The Speaking section of TOEFL iBT test measures your ability to speak English in the campus environment, it takes 20 minutes to complete, of which the test time is 15 minutes and the other 5 minutes is for preparation and standby time.
There are a total of six question tasks you have to answer during the Speaking test: two independent speaking questions and four integrated speaking questions.
- Task 1: Personal Experience - choose from one option
- Task 2: Personal Preference - choose from two option
- Task 3: Campus Announcement - explain your opinion on a campus issue
- Task 4: General to Specific - explain a lecture topic
- Task 5: Problem and Solution - explain a campus life problem
- Task 6: Academic Lecture - explain a lecture